Gurwin’s Homeward Bound program offers you or a loved one a short-term stay option in the Gurwin Jewish ~ Fay J. Lindner Residences assisted living community.
There are many reasons one might consider a short stay in our elegant and welcoming assisted living community, including for:
- Caregiver Breather – Take the time you need to vacation or handle personal business, all while knowing your loved one is cared for and safe.
- Transition Care – Let us help you recover from a hospital or rehabilitation center stay, and get you safely back home.
- Trial Stays — Test the waters to see if assisted living best fits your lifestyle!
Homeward Bound short-term residents enjoy all Gurwin’s assisted living residences has to offer, including:
- Fully-furnished apartment with emergency call system
- Individualized care plan
- Wellness Care, including physician consultation, nursing coverage and medication management
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies available on-site
- Chef-prepared meals overseen by Registered Dietitian
- On-site dialysis if needed
- Limited transportation to medical visits
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- A variety of social activities and amenities
- On-site beauty salon/barber shop, and much more!