The Art of Caring. The Science of Care.
That’s Gurwin’s promise: providing the highest quality health care services in a warm, loving, secure and dignified atmosphere. Not only to the aged, but also to younger adults requiring short-term rehabilitation.
We offer the full continuum of health care on a 64-acre Jewish Communal campus, including:
- 460 beds in skilled nursing pavilions
- Long-term nursing care
- Intensive Short-term rehabilitation, operates 7-days a week
- Medical & post-surgical subacute care
- Ventilator dependent care
- 12-station dialysis center on site
- Hospice Care
- 200 full apartments, including tea kitchen, dining/living areas, handicap-accessible bathroom
- Three meals daily in elegant dining room
- Housekeeping, linen & transportation services
- Social activities, wellness programs, trips, etc.
- Secure, private 14-bed Enriched Pathways special needs unit.
- Rehabilitation, nursing & medical care
- Caregiver respite, support and counseling
- Open Sunday - Friday/flexible hours
- Door-through-door transportation
- Coordinated skilled nursing & other care
- Physical, Occupational & Speech therapies
- Social work services
- Home health/personal care aides
- Emergency Response Systems