Adult Day Health Program
Our Adult Day Health Care Program provides registrants with medical, nursing and rehabilitative services, designed to enable them to continue to live in the community. Health and recreation services are provided in a caring and creative environment, designed for the care, comfort and convenience of the frail, elderly and younger disabled adult. The program operates Sunday through Friday, 9 am until 3 pm and is certified by the New York State Department of Health. It is designed for elderly and younger adults who:
- have cognitive, physical or psychological conditions requiring supervision including: Alzheimer's disease or other related dementias, coronary artery disease, diabetes, Parkinson's disease, stroke, osteoarthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, head trauma, etc.
- require health and/or rehabilitative services;
- require a structured program of emotional and social support and stimulation.
- Handicapped, door-through-door transportation;
- On-site medical services including podiatry, dentistry, ophthalmology, audiology testing, laboratory, radiology, and other medical specialties;
- Occupational, physical and speech therapy;
- Nursing care and health assessment;
- Social work services, including: psycho-social, counseling, case management and support groups for both the registrant and his/her caregiver;
- Nutritional counseling and education, kosher continental breakfast, hot noon time meals and snacks;
- Innovative and exciting therapeutic recreation programs including: reality orientation, reminiscence, memory training, wellness programs, art-music-dance therapy, deaf exercise, religious services, and much more.
For more information, call (631) 715-2520.